DELL n4032 F Layer 3 Switch
The DELL Refurbished n4032 Switch strong store architecture of the N4000 Series provides reliable network performance and amazing Hardness for demanding network environments. It also helps future-proof your network investments as enterprises migrate from 10GbE core deployments to 40GbE.
• Data rates up to 1.28Tbps (full-duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 952Mpps
• Scale easily with 10/40Gbps user port stacking supporting up to 160Gbps on N4032 and 320Gbps on N4064 (full-duplex) at distances up to 100 meters
• Up to 64 line-rate 10GbE ports per switch using breakout cables and up to 672 10GbE ports in a twelve-unit stack
• Hot-swap expansion module supports dual-port QSFP+ (8 x 10GbE), quad-port 10GBaseT, and quad-port SFP+
• Switch stacks up to 12 units can be managed via flexible user port stacking at 10Gbps or 40Gbps speeds
• Tool-less ReadyRails kit allows switches to be installed in moments
Built to help keep operating costs down, the Dell N4000 F Layer 3 Switch Series has Fresh Air capability, enabling them to operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Features designed to improve overall efficiency include:
- Dual hot-swappable 80PLUS-certified efficient internal power supplies
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||YL8098|
Refurbished.ae is one of the leading and highly demanding E-commerce sites all over the globe. We sell all IT Infrastructure products like Racks, Cables, Servers, Storage Devices, Network Devices, Security Devices, desktop, Cabling, etc. We also provide online corporate training and IT support services. For enquires please contact us on (+971) 56 109 8656.